♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, August 07, 2012

It is only until recently that I realise how much I've changed. Less tolerance, less patience, less consideration, less sensitive. More angsty. There's just so much contradiction in everything I do. I kept thinking that things can be as simple as they seem. When there's anything you dislike or don't want, just say no and avoid it. And when you want something; you like something, go out and get it. End of story. I've been living in my own delusion where there is no ambiguity, no gray areas - just black and white - for so long, I really took it to be true. Because of this, I could have hurt everyone who's important to me, unknowingly, just cos I assumed they thought the way I thought, and could do the way I want things to be done. :/ I really need to start making things right again.