♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One slight trigger, and everything comes back. Mmm, not exactly everything, but yeah you get the point. It's like the tide, constantly getting swept upshore. And once it gets sucked in too much, it comes back as a tsunami. I guess, there's a good for every bad. Without the tides, our beaches would be stagnant water tanks acting as a breeding site for mozzies. Without the tides, fun water sports like surfing would be impossible. And without tides, beaches are useless. Same logic.

This reminds me of how deceiving myself and living in self-denial doesn't work. What I need is something real, something genuine, something that I have no choice but too believe in. For now, this mental centrifuge is at work.

Now that I'm more freed up from work, I'm embarking on a new journey. From picking up a new skill to trying something really different, an adventure is created in my journey of novelty. Sounds like a great attempt at turning my mundane, humdrum holidays to an exciting one.

I'm happy, at least.