♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I haven't been posting much about my life recently cos I've been playing with the concept of mystery.
Nah, that's a lie.
I guess I've just been running away from issues that have been bothering me a lot. But time is running out

First, there're uni issues and then there're other miscellaneous ones. Mind-throbbing.
To be honest, I really admire those who can express themselves clearly and freely without any trivial concerns. Ok well, those concerns probably aren't trivial if it can affect my actions. But, how is it that people can set their mind and passion to doing something so strongly that nothing can sway them? Perhaps, I really just haven't found my true passion. And that makes choosing really difficult. Again, there're so many choices which are good in their own ways but we only have that one bet. The woes of a girl living in a first world country. Hahaha hashtaghashtaghashtag###
So, I'm pretty much still living in the transition from teens to adulthood, which is (should I say unfortunately) still on par with my physical age in reality and I've been wondering a lot about the meaning of mature. What constitutes maturity? Not being lame? Having a rational take on issues? Clearly dividing the morally right and the feelings? Not jumping around and having fun like kids? No one can define it accurately. One can only guess and feel and listen and act accordingly. Such is life.
Enough with the life-philosophical nonsense. I shall end this post on happy note. It's 3 days to my long awaited trip. 3 looooooooong days of which 2 are spent at work! Ah, need to pack soon!

Bye! 后会有约!Anyung! Sayonara!