♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Probably my biggest mistake to date
& I still can't forgive myself for allowing it to change me.
Is it really a girl thing to not know what we really want?
My mood mirrors my heartbeat - this rampant and everchanging moodswings that even I myself am unable to comprehend, isn't doing any good at all. Yes, those falling bricks can be temporarily masked backstage at work, but they fall apart the moment I get home. When will these bricks get fixed permanently, I don't know. I want so much to give up, but I cannot. I must continue trying.
Perhaps my life has always been so fixed by routines, that when the routine stops, my life stops. Blame the Singapore education. Blame our upbringing. Blame the chinese culture. Blame everything.
Ok, come on. Breathe. Breathe in the essence of life. Let the essence flow through your body, revitalizing every organ. Feel your old hateful self shed into something even better. okay. Ready for the days to come. :)