Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Giant smurf says hello!
Anywayz new things keep popping out these days, so often that Ive lost track of everything. Still, confused as I usually am, Ive been thinking a lot. Though nonsensical in nature, all this useless self-created troubles have really mindfucked me. A tad too much. I don't know how Im feeling and I dont even know what to do. I could stare at the warzone that my room has turned into for 30 minutes, and i still have no solutions.
I dislike the lazy sloppy quiet awkward person typing this now, and I dislike how I'm always taking work as my refuge. I dislike reflections cos they make me more confused than ever about myself. So I think I might just stop here......
On a happier note, I gave my first shot at teaching today, and it was disastrous. It's time I start learning to be fierce and leave my fantasy of easily subduing these playful kids with little games and talk in the dumps. Not so happy afterall hahaha!
YAY last two days of work before the cny break! I CANT WAIT.
I am afraid/