♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, January 03, 2012

(我)还是要幸福~

Back from China and it's 2012!
就算是世界要崩溃 亲爱的我也绝不会落泪
Anyway, 2011 ended on a good note!
I had a wonderful NYE Eve with my squaddies and a lame but nevertheless awesome NY Eve with my BFFs hahaha! Kinda lame but well, they wrap up my 2011.
Now, I'm not gonna make new year resolutions like everyone else because I don't believe in it and I've never made any.
Neither am I going to thank everyone for making 2011 so exciting(Sarcasm intended in some ways HAHA).
Okay imma boring gurl and I shall end this here.

I'm so often torn between fate and decisions, between not doing something and actually doing it. And this stinks. Maybe our decisions are included in the destiny that we're often pondering about. That's another story altogether.