♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blogging from daddy's apartment now.
Finally managed to get my VPN up and working, and ta-dah~ here I am!
Well well, I guess china wasn't that bad after all! With the exception of the freezing chilly cold weather here. Now, Im divorcing my love for winter. Singapore is good, without winter yes.
Anyway life's been good this few days with awesome good food and numerous massages and of course, endless shopping! Haha did I mention, I got a life-sized hello kitty here and I'm at a loss as to how to lug it back. Oh no.
We'll figure that out soon. Basically to elaborate on the good food, we had hairy crabs for 3 dinners and a snow crab for tonight's dinner! And we've visited kunshan, shanghai, Yangzhou, nan Jing and Suzhou within this few days! Hoho!
The sights were beautiful. But it's ok, i still like Singapore the best.
See you at 7 on thur night! I'll be back!
*excited*