♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, October 05, 2011

What's up with me today?
I'm getting so distracted by things that I would never have cared.
"the range is too wide" I was so optimistic, yet Im not doing anything, and that still ends up in nothing. :/
But I guess I got to be thankful that he's there to help. I don't know why I can't improve my weak subjects with so many people helping me. So it's the last lap, I've got good company. I'll do well. :)

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase
Martin Luther King Jr

I remember starting the hc term with this quote, and im going to continue doing so.

Pressure is good. But too much pressure amounts to stress. That is not good.