♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, October 17, 2011

Today marks the end of the 2 yrs of education I've had in tj.
Memories are aplenty.
Watching the presentations and performances, I realized how much I've been through. This 2 years have definitely not been easy, but I have wonderful friends by my side, pushing me along.
Many a times, I just feel like thanking them, but something's alw stopping me.
So, to all my dear friends:
Thank you for all the great times that we've spent tgt.
Thank you for all the joy and color you've brought to my life.
Thank you for standing by me when I was down, when I was broken, when I really felt like giving up. You were the ones who pulled me to who I am today.
Im sorry for whatever mean things I've said and done, but just so you know, you guys have really earned a very important place in my heart. I'll never forget you! ♥