Tuesday, October 11, 2011
So I was really tired, mentally strained and physically exhausted.
Having slept for 4 hours, of which I took 3 hours trying to fall asleep, I woke up totally drained. I saw no purpose in what I am doing now, but I had to hold on, for some reasons or for no reason at all. I have no choice.
Sometimes, I really wonder, "Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could just pick some of our best moments and pause there forever? Then, we would remain as little joyful beings going around with the people we love, and doing the things we love. It would be paradise."
But the inherently curious nature of humans forbid. We are constantly seeking thrill and excitement. We get bored. We get tired of routines.
You learn you can do your best even when it's hard, even when you're tired and maybe hurting a little bit. It feels good to show some courage.
~Joe Namath
A little quote here tells me I have to hold on. Even when everybody's stopping you. Even when rocks are flying at you everywhere. We have to conquer it. 28 + a
short three weeks. Everything will be over.
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Ive grown up. But still not quite ready to face the pragmatic world. But at least I'm ready to face and overcome the little challenges that come at me.
These feelings I can't shake no more
This feeling's running out the door
I can feel it falling down
And I'm not coming back around