♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, September 11, 2011

It has been a long two weeks which seemed to fly past too fast.
I can't believe it's prelims alr, and i can't help but feel anxious.
Maybe I'm not prepared enough, maybe I'm not even prepared at all and I've given up.
No matter what. It's just prelims, just do the best you can. There are so many things that are more important in life. You can do it once, you can keep achieving it.
Soon, it will be the Alevels and the long and well deserved break. It will come v quickly. So cherish this few months. Come on this is not the time to give up now or be complacent!