Thursday, September 15, 2011
I can't believe how time has flown by.
It's too fast. And my studies ain't fast enough to catch up.
Argh whatever, it will soon. Once I gain my motivation back, which I hope is not too late.
Okay, I was just looking through the files in my computer and I came across a "Calender to Prelims". It was still '23 days to Prelims' then. And now, we're already halfway through it, with the tough tired tedious (I don't know how many more T-words I can come up with) days over. It was a torture. Try lying in bed for 2 whole hours and not being able to fall asleep, then getting up with a throbbing headache and really sleepy droopy eyelids. Utter torture. Oh, you don't know how much I wish to get this over and done with. But, then again, I'm kinda sceptical about what's gonna happen after As. It's that feeling of not wanting to grow up & not wanting to face the cruel reality.
I don't know when I've started being afraid of the future and growing up.
Anyway, on a happier note, I got smurf'ed today! It was a totally once in a blue moon thing (note the pun!) that I'm watching a movie in the middle of prelims. The smurfs were cute & it was entertaining :D Partly inspirational too. Telling us about the importance of family and love, the support that keeps us united and forward looking. How Clumsy can be a Hero. Well, I can get what I want too...if I try hard enough. Keep believing and don't give up.
Oh and we got the fruits of our f21 spree today! I'm still bitter about my favourite dress being out of stock, yes, but anyway the other dress I got wasn't too bad too! It's comfy and pretty, what else can I wish for? And everyone loved their clothes too! Looks like f21 is a better site for online shopping rather than those china wholesalers (like duh, ok that was pretty obvious)
Okay, what else can I say? Prelims weren't too well done. I put in my best but my preparation wasn't enough. Time to try harder! I promised myself I won't get affected by anymore prelim papers cos the teachers are out to kill us and we can't raise the white flag so fast. I need the white cloth to make a turban for my smurf!
Wow, what a long update! Anyway it's late. My already-inactive brain needs to sleep. Bye!
"time to let go yeah?"