♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Friday, July 29, 2011

Smurfy turned 18!
Sounds weird, oh well nvm!

It was a pretty exciting and memorable birthday, and I can't thank my wonderful friends enough :D
I've been busy, with PT up and new timetables oh well, last stretch, but I promise I'll post photos of my wonderful presents soon!

23/7 19.00h
We were supposed to go to Timbre!
But due to unforeseen circumstances (:(), the two moles, yanmole and shitmole (We were short of a pig and a another pig) met up and we had a great dinner at Taka, followed by a lovely romantic night walk on the roof top of OC! Oh and supper at Cold Stone ♥ and camwhoring at the closed Gelare. :D Sounds uneventful, but it's the people that counts! ♥!!!

24/7 00.00h
(I was sleeping soundly) The phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello! Today's your birthday?" "Hello Yup!" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY!" "HAHA THANK YOU!!" "Have fun today k Bye!" "Bye!" The call ended.

24/7 14.00h
Apparently, a friend of mine was so passionate, & full of love, she prepared food for the orphans at the orphanage and she's visiting them after my bday lunch at a Jap restaurant that sells really nice food. Oh and I was told that I could steal some fishballs cos there were enough for the orphans! LOL.
*POOF* We took a portkey and ended up at the Botanic Gardens!
Guess what, there were so many orphans of different sizes (hehe) but they were so lovely! I was surprised (ta-da! Surprise succeeded for the first time!) Yup, it was pretty awesome and one of a kind. Who would have thought, a picnic at the Botanic Gardens with a melted Tiramsisu from Bakerzin? :D TOTALLY AWESOME.
Thank you, Shan, Trishe, Yongxin, Yannis, Jennifer and Yibei!! ♥

24/7 19.00h
Dinner at gramps & a huge blackforest cake from BreadTalk!
Anti-climax lol.

25/7 07.10h
I arrived at school & saw my buncha girlfriends gathered near the stage with a helium balloon and a cake. (A mole was watching all this in disbelief at a distance) I peeped at the corner, stared for a while and said hi to two noobs and they waved back. A few minutes later, after I walked away, they screamed. LOL.
Wondering why? Because I surprised them while they were preparing my surprise. HAHAHA. Anyway, I enjoyed it nevertheless. Got a cake from Icing Room and a helium balloon which i had to carry ard all day! ^^ And now Tong knows my bday.

So I conclude, I have the most wonderful bunch of girlfriends, what more can I ask for?

Thank you girls! ♥
Thank you to every single person who wrote on my FB Wall, everyone who smsed me personally (I was touched to the max!) and a friend who stayed by me when I was down, when I least expected it. Thank you for granting me such a perfect birthday! :)