Thursday, June 30, 2011
Honestly, I'm only as real as 1,2,3...
Just plain empty shells of numbers. You see them, but you don't really know what they stand for. It's the same for me.
Stress stress stress.
Is it normal to feel uptight about everything?
Why can't I just relax?
Sleepless nights, insomnia. It feels so hard to fall asleep every night unless I work myself out.
Right now, I really wish I could take things in my stride and be true.
Maybe it had an even bigger impact on me than I thought it had.
Maybe it's not as easy as how I've portrayed it to be.
It's really something that cant be solved overnight, not even over months, but I really don't know what to do.
I've never felt so hopeless and insecure. God, please give me the strength to pull myself back and out of this deep dark hole. I hope it's just temporary.
End of JCTs.
I'm supposed to feel happy that whatever I've studied for the past month hasnt been futile, but all I'm feeling now is lethargy. I'm exhausted, I'm sick of everything.
:(
What's happening to my life? In ruins.