♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Haunted.
You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake


Life hasn't exactly been mundane though studying makes up most of it.
So where do I start, after so long?
It's been a long journey. and i can anticipate an even longer journey ahead (Provided that nostradamus's prediction's untrue this time)

Anyway, lil updates!


Cold stone creamery ♥ just became my favourite hideout - hotspot.

June holidays = Mugging for JCTs.
Shan makes me miss schooldays so much. :/ Though it's kinda ironic, seeing how I'm always complaining during schooldays.

Gossip Girl season 3! ♥♥

Great Singapore Sale (GSS) !!!
Getting broke :/ But sacrificing short term loss for long term gain? Good investment! Haha.

Not-so-lonely-runs alone at night.
Wonderful. Oh yes, it's probably one of my greatest achievement this holidays. Who'd have thought I'd go running alone at 7pm? And who'd have imagined the lousy asthmatic D running 4.2K in my 2.4 speed. Oh well, the past me wouldn't have been able to do so much. I've grown and learnt a lot. ^^ And yay did I forget to mention? I beat my mum's record of running 10 rounds around the track (~4K)! Whee. Journey to getting skinnier! :O

and lastly, Perfect score for Napfa this time round!
Finally, after 5 years of getting only Gold. :D

Starting to learn to enjoy life, to love myself and work hard towards my goals.
I'm starting to love life.
Pool, hangover 2, Astons, Harry Potter, Daryl's 21st party. Yup yup, awesome life.
I.can't.wait.
And dad's coming back for my bday! So excited. He's finally celebrating my bday w me again after singing the bday song through the webcam/phone for 3 years.
But something's still missing.
Oh well, I'm hoping too much again.
It's getting late, and school tomorrow! So ciaos!

So don't you worry your pretty little mind
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard
The stakes are high, the water's rough
But this love is ours.


The jury's out and my choice is you.