♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Friday, April 01, 2011

I wanna be a billionaire, so freakin' bad~

This song's been drumming in my head all day. :D
Anyway, TGIF!

Meeting up with Sufang and Sylvia today made me realise how everyone has changed.
More mature, probably?
And I'm considering becoming a part-time storyteller.

Anyway, today was a short mundane day, uneventful and dull.
It's the first time I've gotten home before dark after so long and even before my mum. HA What an achievement. Would have gone running if not for my aching legs :/ I really really need to start training up for Napfa soon, cos I don't want to break my 6th year streak!

Anyway, I had retail therapy after dinner with Mum and whee, I bought a pair of new flats! It's been so long, I forgot the joy of shopping. But from now on, I'm gonna learn to pamper myself! ^^

I could probably try my bite-sized revision this weekend.
It's gonna be a long run, D.

I still wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad~

A song to share! I miss the seniors, I miss JTS, I miss last year and I miss cheer.

From the moment I met you I just knew you'd be mine
You touched my hand
And I knew that this was gonna be our time
I don't ever wanna lose this feeling
I don't wanna spend a moment apart

'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you

Every day that I'm here with you
I know that it feels right
And I've just got to be near you every day and every night
And you know that we belong together
It just had to be you and me

'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you

And you know that we belong together, It just had to be you and me

'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side
'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you
'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do
That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you

Best in Me
Blue