♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ahhhh, eff it.
I hate how my ear's rotting so badly now.
And shit now I feel like a dumbhead. :/
But I think I'd cry if the doc says "your ears are dying too badly, no more ear piercing for you forever" Oh no, saddest ordeal to date.
Let's pray it's not gonna happen.

ANYWAY. Life's been an erratic fluctuation, and so is my mood.
Been feeling so tired recently, though I'm sleeping 7 hours everyday! :/ This is probably the first time Im still awake after dinner and it's almost 11! Whao what an achievement, too bad I havent touched my work. Ooops :O

I've finally re-found my purpose of life. Well, not totally but yes I finally have the bit of energy to start now, which is why im finally not sleeping early and listening in class. Though smsing is still a bad habit. Hee, notice how SMSing is now a BAD habit. I've changed. :O For the better or for the worse? I'm not sure, but hopefully it's for the former yes?
Let's stay positive!

This was supposed to be a short post, I don't know how it got so long.
Last words,
Live for the present.
I'm grateful for all my wonderful good genuine friends, and I hope we would remain status quo, if not better, forever alright?
♥!

True enough,
you'll only realise and appreciate that whatever you need has always been around you, but being normal beings, and having our sights clouded by our ideals, our expectations, we usually fail to recognize that we already have all the things we ever needeed to make our life complete.
Enlightenment, contentment. Easier said than done. But I'm willing to try it (:
Thank you, Mum and Dad, for continuously supporting me and caring for my health more than I do.
Thank you, Mr Quek, for your care and concern. Small, insignificant remarks and questions like "Thank you for (blah blah)", "cheer up" and "are you okay?" really do make a huge difference. (: You've made my day.
Thank you, gfs, shushan, trishe, yannis and my ogms, for being constantly there for me, cracking me up when I'm down, encouraging me when I'm depressed. I feel lucky to be basking in this sea of warm friendship.
Sometimes, we just really got to trust fate. Coming to TJ was really a blessing in disguise. (:

♥ ALL WHO'VE MADE A DIFFERENCE TO MY LIFE!!
I've got my motivation back. (:
And I'm gonna pray that it persists!