♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time to de-stress. (Ah, Mr. Tong would probably write a WW beside that word)
I let myself idle, I let myself lose focus yesterday just cos I thought I deserve a rest after surviving what I thought to be the worst ordeal to date, but it all turned out to be disaster. Come on girls, think with your head, not with your heart. What's the point of listening to your heart when you're brain dead? No point. See, it teaches me one thing, thinking with your heart makes you suffer. tsk tsk. Learning point - ought to take note.

Anyway, today was a totally unproductive day. :(
I took advantage of my dad's advice Hai.
Time to get back on track, D. Two days of rest is enough!!!