♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rah, i'm not supposed to be here! But that stupid headache's hindering me from starting on my work! Argh excuses. But sometimes I really wish I could just smash my head! :(

Okay, 3 papers down, feeling so lethargic alr. 2 more papers! Endure it!
All papers were screwed. Whatever. At least I tried! Ahh, the Audi was freezing so much, now im down with a runny nose.
Screw everything! Screw rebecca black.
I can't wait for FRIDAY FRIDAY~! Today is tuesday, tomorrow is wednesday and thursday (:D) comes afterwards!
Haha, but it's kinda amusing how everyone's commenting over her vid now, on twitter, on everywhere.

Okay, gotta start work! It's 8 for goodness sake omg .