Friday, March 25, 2011
Perhaps it was not the best ending,
But the process was all that was needed to make everything worthwhile,
Now I'm just glad it happened,
so thanks for the memories. Today was a considerably awesome day filled with many exciting and of course boring,sad,disappointing times. :( Hai, felt so indignant and angry for them and for myself too. But what to do?
Yeah anyway, breakfast with the girls (w/o jas) was fantastic as usual, then meetings and track and field meet! Was quite hyped out initially, I mean Gamma really did fantastically well. Then camwhored with shan and alalah. HAHA. Awesome time. Was getting quite bored after the last performance but this year's gamma cheerleaders were...retarded. HA. Oh yes did I mention, I finally fulfilled my wish of flying again! Ahh, so exciting, shoulder stand, elevator, and roller coaster! Freaked out for the first time after so loooong but ha, the feeling was wonderful. :D LOVED IT. Being a flyer is so fun! ♥ Anyway, dinner with trash was fun too! HTHT about the same thing all the time -.- Abit lame but she's so cute! hehehe. So today wraps up the whole stressed-up MCTs. A short break at least, before getting back out horrendous results :/
/fingers crossed!
Honestly, I feel so happy to be in TJ sometimes.^^ Aha, I just realised I'm treating this blog like....idk?
Maybe I should start every post with "Dear Diary..."
Good idea. Hmm.
SUNBURN Y U LOVE ME SO MUCH!? :( Poor face...