Monday, March 14, 2011
A penny for your thoughts?
Nah, you get my thoughts here for free.
(Ha, don't think there's any traffic here besides myself, but who cares? It's MY personal blog, not yours)
Anyway, just writing a quick post before embarking on my mugathon. Wow my phone dictionary auto-corrected mugathon to mutation, maybe mugging is just not in my genes. Ha.
Well, life's been kind to me. Why?
Cos Aesop's fables is surprisingly entertaining
And twitter makes a good past time and time-waster (only if you have wonderful friends on it w you)
And Facebook is just redundant.
Was it a blessing in disguise? I spot close friends, I spot friends who genuinely care enough to stand by your side and most importantly, family who showers their continuous care, love and concern. Maybe that's the
love that I can't live without.
Thank you, my friends.
Thank you, Mum for kickstarting my day with an awesome breakfast. There's no reason for me to disappoint you when you're so wonderful to me.
Thank you, Dad, and my brather, for supporting me all the way, being my counsellor, giving me valuable advice :D
(P.S. I think I would be shocked if I wake up with my hair all gone :( )
"Leos thrive on adversity."