♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I fweel sooooooooo productive today, or rather this two days.
I'm finally going to finish studying the whole organic chem for the first time in my entire life! Whoosh!
But oh no, opportunity cost of studying organic chem: econs :(
Four more days to chionging for MCTs! You can do it, D!

Oh well, if only I had this motivation last year, I could have gotten a better TIP option. Maybe I could have gotten my taiwan immersion programme. Oh screw. At least, it's still not too late! :D

Trishe, this part is dedicated to you!
♥ (Will this do? It sums up whatever I felt for you right?) Fine, i won't be so insincere. Anyway, thank you for being there for me, being my study buddy, my ranting machine, and for sticking postits on my file, for having such a pretty pretty house, and most importantly, for being so awesome! ♥ I love you!

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel like you're less than, fuckin' perfect

The battle continues.