♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hai, life can be so unpredictable sometimes.
Having been following the news so closely for updates about the Japan quake, cum tsunami, it made me realise how precious life is. One day, you may still be rejoicing over escaping a disaster, and the next, you are gone.
What if you suddenly wake up and discover that all your loved ones are gone?
I don't want to imagine.

Daily rants.com
Today was a rather unproductive day. Apparently, the tall one and I met up with Ms Foo for consultation, after which we headed off to my dreamland where we slacked forever more. Then I met another tall one, and happily ever after! Pretty much that way.
Okay, it was an awesome day, yes. Kudos to Trishe, she found out how delicious Cadbury's hot chocolate is. :D Oh & I met up with Jess, Wanyee and Jac! Havent met them in ages, but not much changed still the same ;) But it's a pretty heartwarming feeling; it's like finding your long-lost family after so long. Hahaha, we spammed polaroids with Jess's cam! :D YIPPEE. (To whoever who's reading/ pri/sec sch friends) Mizzzz you guys loads!

Ugh, my elbow's hurting again. I think I sprained it. Screw it! How can anyone sprain an elbow while sleeping? I must have been fighting in my sleep. But ugh, so annoying! >.<