♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's 2011, the year of doom has arrived!
But, with some optimism & consistent hard work, I'm sure I'll never ever let this year be a doom.

It's the first week of school, and I'm already piled with homework. Holiday homework in fact. I regret not completing them. :/ Now, I'm supposed to be chionging 9 essay plans & 2 AQs & Summaries by tonight, oh screw. No sleep, but I'll do it. Cos I'm me!

Today was full of novel & refreshing happenings. Enjoyed it, but I feel so selfish for putting my own enjoyment over a sick person who's supposed to be home early and resting. >.<>
Lalala~ I'll sleep at 12 tonight, & I'll make sure I complete my work by then!

Gambatte ,D!

(PS. Rest in peace, BFF! Very happy to see you sick.)