♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Friday, December 31, 2010

Would it have been better if things were different?
They say, it shouldn't have been the cause of such misery, but why is it showing otherwise?
But I'm tired. Let us leave it till later. It's just not worth a space in my tiny brain amongst other supposedly more important things. It doesn't matter, & it's not gonna matter anyway. Because I've been trying & nothing's been changing, why try so hard since it's not gonna work anyway. You will never be number one and you know it.

A lil more optimism. Trust, believe & have faith. It proved to be more than just small talk.

Holidays coming to an end. & so is 2010. A lot of homework left imcomplete, a few more days to rush. I wonder how I'm gonna overcome the challenges coming ahead. But persevere, cos it's critical. No more distractions.
& focus.

I'm kinda scared :/