♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Thursday, November 25, 2010

A short update!

For the first time, I'm home, the whole day! I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Cos it's officially the start of the holidays, but not for long. Soon, we'll be busy like jasmineshit. But, it also mean that I have no friends! :( But the truth is, I have, okay! They are just all busy at SLCamp and Internship. Dinner with Yanmole later (: I'm missing my friends alr!

Ah well, lazed around today, and it's raining very very heavily. What a day for a nice good sleep, but I'm in no mood for that today. For once.

Ohkay, I shall start my homework (WOW :O) to make my day seem productive hehe.

Wow, the sky's pouring a massive lot of cats and dogs. No monkeys? Lol. The sky's thundering and lightning streaked across the sky. I don't like it.

Goodbye.