♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, November 29, 2010

It was awesome getting lost at Barrage, or rather getting back from Barrage.

I must be out of my mind, but no. It was exciting to be lost in Singapore, your birthplace. But I just discovered today that, Singapore does have its own beautiful night view. It was stunning, though it was still nothing compared to HK. HK was da bombzz. I wanna be a billionaire and get a house at repulse bay or the peak. Ha, but at least Singapore has got smth nice. (: Such a comfort.

So, itinerary for today. Scape, Xinwang taiwan cafe, Marina Barrage. It was totally exploring a new side of Singapore which I've never ventured to before. I know I'm noob but well, thats it. At least I'm happy. :D

Kay, ciaos! Photos will be up on fb soon, depending on the efficiency of my cameramen! Whoosh!
Nights guys!