♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hi world.
Being an obedient girl as usual, and being told to update, I'm thus here writing this post though my life's really really boring and I really have no inspiration as to what to write.

Alright, I'm really guilty of becoming a spendthrift, spending so lavishly on food and clothes like there's no tomorrow, and I'm sad to say, there's really no money for tomorrow. :( Which basically mean I'm broke. Okay, so how am I going to spend my holidays this way! With no $600 from that screwed internship. Urgh -.- Study maybe?

And, I am really shocked at what boredom did to me. Check out facebook and play that lame game everyone's been playing. I'm actually addicted to it(not playing it actually, but more of trying to beat other's high scores), how lame can I get huh? Gosh D, I think your IQ's retarding. hehehe, no offence to my dear friends who enjoy playing it!! :(

Now to conclude my presentation, no more OP, guys! Thank god. I'm done with PW yo! ah shit, why's HC playing such a huge part in my life? Such that I feel so lost w/o anyone of them during this weekend? :( Most of (I think all) my dear friends are at SLC recee, oh bother, not that I go out with em much during the weekends, but I feel so empty, despite having a close friend talking to me too. but I'm glad I'm not alone :D :D

Kay ciaos! I'm off to get my new (but oh so not new) haircut! ^^