Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I'm wondering if I should learn to accept things the way they are, and be satisfied with what I'm receiving. Impossible as it seems, it's the only way out to leading a more contented life, a more meaningful life. There are expectations here and there, constantly altering and changing to something forever higher than reality, but I'll try.
Promos and grades haven't been good. I wish for a second chance.
Why is time passing by so fast? It seems as though it was just yesterday that we've attended orientation, done cheerleading, ran for HC, but it's been 8 months.
Thank you awesome friends for not making my life such a bore, and lighting up my life. I would wish for you guys to stay by my side forever but, no we all gotta get our own life someway. But please, I pray, please let my friends get through the hard times, please let them stay by my side, at least for this two years. I'm thankful that my prayers worked. I'll work hard.