♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Saturday, October 16, 2010

I had a great day today, meeting up with Becca and Trellies! ♥
They are the best forever and ever. I've never felt so fine, I want to go back to SN again!
But I'm not saying I dont like my life now, except that my academics are at risk :/
We had an awesome load of fun touring Raffles city and J8 and I chanced upon a phrase which sounded so right, so I decided to note it down here. :D

"If everything is coming your way, then you're in the wrong lane."

Ironic, but true. What's the point right, if there're no ups and downs in your life? But still, I'm wishing to promote. I really don't want to fall so low that it gets hard to get back up sometimes.
Pray. If only prayers worked.