Saturday, September 25, 2010
Life's been in a whirl.
Time is flying so fast that I can no longer catch up, however much I want.
It's 1 week to promos.
BIO MATH ECON CHEM all barely started, and I don't even feel the pull.
What is this gosh? Whatever is my world turning into?
But my imagination is coming back! :D
cos I've lived blankly for the past few weeks. The thought of it was really terrifying.
So that's one consolation, though trivial.
Andddd, I should stop painting stories! Here, there and everywhere.
Because, as long as I'm not arguing somewhere, as long as i'm being a prophet somewhere, as long as I do not start changing my writing style, I'm not gonna get anywhere. I think I'm becoming cheahish. GOSH. (Hi hi, jennifer, shushan are you guys reading this?)
Last but not least, MY PW GROUP IS AWESOME. ♥
Not just plain girls, but supergirls. :D
(Ps. I saw mrs goh at TJ! She's vp at KC! :( I miss SN)