♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, September 13, 2010

I come home from school, mentally and physically exhausted.
I lay on my sofa bed, with notes in hands.
I stare at the title of my notes, and I floated off to wonderland.
I wake up in the morning, to the sound of my pleasant alarm clock.
I gasps, looking at my pile of homework with mouth wide open.
I trudge to school reluctantly, preparing to face the doom.
Again, I come home from school, mentally and physically exhausted.

Life's been like that for awhile. And the only short break away shall be after promos, after all that PW. The only consolation is, this break is approaching. It's the last lap, run and soar.