♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Friday, August 06, 2010

06 August 2010 Darkblues. ♥

I don't know if it's nostalgia, but going back to St Nicks (I mean the one that is undergoing prime) brought me much sadness. Maybe, it was partly because I was overwhelmed by fatigue today as well. But isn't this such an irony? Happy memories making a person depressed. Oh, what has this world turned into?

Thinking back, I recalled how awed I was when my dad first drove past the SN campus at the avenue 2 side and till now, I am still impressed and that feeling is still there, except that this first impression will forever remain a memory and nothing else. I used to love the campus so much that no matter how much I disliked SN, I would still want to just step in there because the school is so refreshing, so colorful and every spot and corner is filled with memories, both happy and sad. Now, the debris is all that's remaining of SN; I felt like what used to be my second home all destroyed to bits and pieces :( SAD.

However, I was glad that I met Darkblues at our favourite hangout after CCA. Look how everyone's still the same, though we've all changed someway, somehow. An oxymoron again. I miss lit. I miss everything. Honestly, no matter how much I may like TJ, it is still nowhere near SN.

Ohmy, coupled with it. My ear's swelling like mad, damn itchy URGH. I hate infections. Gross shit, I need my sleep.
Goodnight folks.