♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, July 12, 2010

Am I hoping too much?

darling wait and see
and between now and then
until i see you again
i'll be lovin' you
love, me

The higher you go, the harder you crash.
I dont want to crash, but it's impossible to walk back down either.
And if I stay on the same spot, I'll still be swept away by the erosion of our feelings.
When life leaves us no path to choose, we can only trust fate, and let nature lead us on.

On a happier note, I'm watching eclipse tomorrow! ^^
Finally.
Toy Story 3 was awesome!!! Luvv it!
Saturday was just so good.

12 days to my bday.
13 days to Jay chou's concert.
Dum dum dee dum. (:

I know it's ironic, but I wanna watch vampires suck too! I'm expecting it to be as stupid as date movie heee. But i'm still gonna watch it if JTS and gen BBQ still leaves me some change.

All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Ooh baby tell me why'd you have to go?
'Cause this pain I feel it won't go away
And today I'm officially missing you