♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Saturday, June 12, 2010

21:39PM

It took me very long to realise:
What's the point of waiting when everything has already been made so clear?
What's the point of torturing myself when you are not even caring?
It's time to stop.
And I'm serious this time.

I dont care if the whole world is doing it, I dont care if the world has changed. I dont need you to make me happy. I dont need you to make me smile. Fine, suit yourself. Fine, so be it. Fine, whatever it is, I'm not your toy. You've forgone this chance voluntarily. Not just 1 chance, but many chances. And I'll make sure you regret it one day.

Goodbye ♥

Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out
Well, count to ten, take it in
This is life before you know who you're gonna be
Fifteen

Mind you, it's fifteen. Not seventeen. (: