♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, June 14, 2010

I've been contemplating a lot about whether I want you to see all that I have posted.
But I've decided. High status.
So the answer is no.

To all my concerned friends out there like Tree, Bei, and jiahui!
I'll be happy just like before, I wont think about it anymore (I'll try hard to, and I believe there will be a day when I'll really achieve it) so I promise there'll be no more emo posts k!
Love you guys so much, don't know how I would have survived w/o you! ♥

Come to think of it. Joining HC was probably the best and most correct thing I've ever done. It's given me so much fun, so much purpose, for once I've felt the need to study. And the most important thing is, I've made so many great friends. I wonder how I would have gotten through June hols, w/o you guys. I'll probably be at home emo-ing and thinking about useless, meaningless bullshit and wasting my time, till there's no time left. (I know you guys won't read this, or even know what I'm talking about. Still, it's good to just jot it down (;)

2 more weeks! 2 more weeks to JCTs. And I'm still halfway through my revision. Bio is a whole lot of shit. 1 term of bio is like a whole 2 years of bio syllabus in s4. Grr. Perhaps I should have taken physics. Just rmb and understand all the formulas, apply some logic and reasoning, work out and apply formulas like some easy peasy math, calculate and there you go, your marks. Argh, stress. I still need more motivation!!!! >:(

Jiayou D! You can do it! (: