♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, June 07, 2010

From now on, you've ceased to exist. There'll no longer be any fretting over you, nor do you have to bother with my disturbances.

I looked at the orange balloon lying on my study table one day. There it was, lonely, deflated and meaningless. I picked it up, and squeezed it, trying hard to blow up whatever that's left of the air trapped in the balloon. No matter how small it was, no matter which part it was, I continued trying. I knew that it will never be like before, it'll never be the same again, but I still tried. Until I accidentally poked a small hole in the balloon and the tiny air molecules escaped to seek freedom outside. That was when it dawned on me that I've played too much. I've tried too hard. Now everything is gone. Your prank's ruined it all. I played along, I've contributed to it too, I've ruined it too. No trust...; nothing's left of it, just the rubber remains of the balloon. That'll be our memories.

Emptiness.
Coupled with a facade that hides it all.

And to think Balloons By DBSK was supposed to be a happy song.
Balloons. The meaning's changed. But I'll change it back for you, and not for you.