♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Saturday, June 26, 2010

9:56PM

AUG. Methionine.

There exists a limit L
where:
as n → ∞, U(n) → L.

Math says it all.
Haha, this is the first time I can associate math with real life happenings. Wow. This is shocking, but wonderful and amazing. I like it. (:
Mugging for JCTs is, as usual, so boring and such a life-drainer. :(:(:(
I miss HC mugging sessions, that never fails to fail. :D

It is indeed sickening when you do not get something that you've worked so hard, spent so much effort on. In cases like this, we might as well just let nature take its course, and let fate decide. It is better that way.
(No guys, I'm not referring to my studies :D)

I've seen your true colors.

UAG, UAG, UAA. Stop.

I'll sleep at 12 today. For a change (: