♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, May 10, 2010

So much has happened.

It has only been 3 months + at TJ, and memories are aplenty.
Orientation OG 13 ♥
Cheer Gamma Cheer ♥
HC nominations
Megahouse
HC camp ♥ 18th HC

So much has happened.
I don't even think it was so eventful in SN.

I remember the first time we shouted the cheers at orientation.
the time when I first got to know my friends.
the time when I realised a new friend was actually a friend's friend.
the time when I got so hyped up during drama, cos I got a missed call from Zoey before results of cheer auditions were out.
the time when cheer practs just seem to pass by so fast. :(
the times when I had a lot of fun with my food gang.
and now... HC Camp.

Though busy, I've done so much, so much memories have been accumulated.
(: But I still miss my SN friends!

I gotta catch up on my studies!