♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Saturday, January 30, 2010

I've decided to blog a lil about TJ.
But the main thing is the fact that I'm already in TJC and nothing can change it now hasn't registered in my mind. I'm having mixed emotions. Gosh what am I supposed to do?!
Ah well, perhaps it's because games haven't started yet.
However the good thing is, I met really awesome guys at TJC, Joyce, Rachel, Joe Yong and Joanna! Hahaha, I don't know how I would have survived without them. Love you guys! <33
I am hoping next weeeek will be a funtasticccccccccweeek, except having to collect newspapers.
One thing I'm sure about: I MISS SN LOADS.
ok, i need to adapt soon, and change my mindset! Oh I bought the school u alr, and it's greeeeeeeeen, not the nice shade of green though, ha but i love it all the same! It's the first time i'm wearing a skirt to school! OMG. I feel so noob.
Another good thing is, my nice friends frm SN are in TJ!!!!!
ok fine, i need to stop.

(uh-oh someone owes me a treat for calling me short)