Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hi Planet 51, I'm typing from Earth and guess what? I am that cute little dog with no eyes that eloped with the astronaut from Earth. (:
K, the main thing is I am bored. Recently, I watched Avatar 3D (a really great movie), Alvin and the chipmunks (oh theodore!!!), planet 51 (;D:D:D), The Superheroes movie (again, spasicity) and Twilight (EDWARDDDD!!!!) That's enough evidence to prove my boredom.
YAY, I AM FINALLY GOING TO PUT BRACES! AND I REALLY MEAN IT ;D Though it's a painful process :( and as much as I can't bear to have 4 permanent holes in my teeth, I have no choice but to do it. So much for beauty is only skin deep. Everyone loves looking good, and people love people who looks good, otherwise, why would people spend millions on liposuction which is so risky like how doctors have warned and plastic surgery (like MJ)? I put bands in my teeth which is a process called rubber separator (according to zhiyi) like 2 weeks ago and extracted 2 teeth. That dentist who did my first extraction was so much nicer than the one that did my second extraction! At least he talked to me and made me laugh until the anesthetic leaked hee, but he was quite reassuring unlike the other one, who just cruelly plucked my teeth out OUCH PAIN LARRR! Now, I have metal rings in my teeth and I'm finally going to put braces this sat!
hee, enough of that. I was so eager to start school, and I was so reluctant for school to start. See the irony? GAH LIFE'S HARD. Having worried about getting bad results, which I eventually did (:(), now I have to worry about not getting into the school I want. Oh God, please just let me get in! :////
I just revamped my roooom! Whoooosh, I've rearranged it like 3 times even though I have just moved in for less than 2 years! Whoo, I love changes.
It's cny next, on Valentine's Day! Can't wait can't wait!!! Let the angbaos replace the roses on valentine's Day!! :D Speaking of Valentine's Day,things will be so different from how it was in St nicks.
(p.s. I need to dedicate a post to my trip to HongKong! :D:D it's too memorable a place to forget, the only regret is that we didnt have enough time to explore Hongkong! I'll make sure the next time I visit HongKong, I'll know canto!) :D:D
That's all for now!