Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Oh yay, parties, upcoming events ahoy!
21 December 2009 ☺ √
6 Humility Class Gathering
10-12 @ Superbowl @ kovan.
24 December 2009 ☺ √
Christmas countdown
Highlights: guitar hero all night for the obsessive and compulsive.
Jess's house with jac and of course jess!
26 December 2009 ☺ √
4G Christmas Party!!! (Post I mean)
Probably after 4pm at Sarah's house
30 December 2009 ☺ X
Ice skating at Kallang!
11am
BOOOO, my parents don't allow, cos I'm accident prone like Bella, and may hurt myself and end up suffering in HK :(:(:(
2 - 6 January 2010 ☺ √
HK!
The most exciting event happening this holidays
I'm excited and that's an understatement. :O
5 -7 January 2010 ☺ X
4G class chalet.
Barbecue on the 6th!
Oops, it coincides so I'm not attending :/
11-13 January 2010 ☺
Squad chalet!
Barbecue on 11th!
OLEVEL RESULTS REVEALED (I think?)
/fingers crossed /pray pray pray
Did I mention? I want to watch alvin and the chipmunks 2!!!! they are oh-so cute, Theodore especially! I love chipmunkssssss! Oh how life would be so great if I had a talking chipmunk for a pet, not to mention three! Ah, I don't mind exchanging it for that cute little animal in the Bio textbook that exist in Madagascar only. :O
Today, I was watching How the Earth was made in the early hours of the day (ok, not that early) but well anyway, I finally realised how ignorant I was. I feel so stupid thinking that Hawaii is a great place with wow sunny beaches and wonderful scenery and that everyone yearns to go there, and I'm probably half correct. However, it appears to be made up of volcanoes, which i'm quite interested in. Oh, how I wish I can witness what happens inside an active volcano, except that being blown up or melted in lava when the volcano unexpectedly erupts can be quite a horrifying thought. On a second thought, I'm obviously not considering any studies with the slightest relation to geography cos my geography knowledge is quite warped.
Next on D-awesome! I NEED A PEXTOR TO GET RID OF MOSQUITOES IN MY HOUSE. I don't know what got into this stupid irritating mosquitoes. Is there too many frogs around that they need to seek refuge in MY house? Just because I don't have a frog for a pet? Maybe I should get one and Sufang will stay away from my house forever, not like she's been here anyway ha!
Last thing up! my job is screwed up! wtfish. it's been postponing for the third time and I seriously think the restaurant will only open in 2012. Oh wow, so much for opening then. As for me, I will live to 2013 and laugh while watching 2012! (rmb the fb group? yes yes yes?)
That's all for now, I think.
No wait, one more thing, I'm still on the RP craze! :D:D:D:D:D I'm halfway into newmoon for the second time now!