Thursday, December 03, 2009
It may take awhile and lots of determination, but I'll do it.
From now on, I'm going to start enjoying my holidays!
Ohmy, I can't wait for HK! Snoopy's world(!!!!), Modern toilet restaurant, shopping, disneyland, Wow wow wow!!! :O
But anyway, new moon tmr with kris, mellows and clarissa! Too bad AIK ching couldnt make it :(:( and brenda lee just didnt like rp!
RP RP RP RP IS HOT ( RP does not refer to rachael pung!)
So kudos! I'm going to finish the chamber, then start on my new moon again! Poots, life seems meaningless but who cares?
YAYNESS I AM GOING TO DO MY BRACES REAL SOOOOOOON! I've waited for almost 2 years. But, it's gonna be pain, and I'm getting goosebumps thinking about it nowww. & My jobhunt finally succeeded! Though the pay isn't high, and we had to get our own pens(PANTS), and our own sous (chef? Ha, no i meant shoes), but it's in hm , how good can it get? At least I just have to wake up 30 mins earlier and walk there :D and my dental clinic is 5 min walk away! && it means working tgt with saliva! and her egg... egg... egg... (and sushi)!
OH AND I HAD THE WORST NIGHTMARE YESTERDAY. I DREAMT THAT I GOT AN F9 FOR MY HCL! :'( Boohoo, is my chinese really that bad? I hope not.
Adieus, people, I need my beauty sleep. Cos i'm looking at my hotttt and cute robert pattinson aka edward cullen for 130 mins tomorrow, and i'm not going to risk sleeping in the theatre! So goodnight earthlings!