Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Feel the joy of giving...not.
Now who still dares to say giving is a joyful thing.
I wondered how I would manage to survive the 4 days at compass, and I'm still wondering now.
Well, thanks Sylvia, and mummy for accompanying me there! haha
The Beijing 101 people were great and funny too! Gee they make my day!
Updates on 6Hum class gathering!
Joshua, Sylvia, Beverley, Joey, Michelle, Shazani, You Liang and Mr Khoo and family turned up! (Did I miss out anyone?)
We bowled. & my first score was 111!
Please don't say it's due to sheer luck, cos my ever-so-wonderful-skills contributed to it too! (with a bit of luck) (:
Then we had pizza hut! ha, there wasn't really much interaction and it's still boys & girls, you know that kind of clear distinction. But no choice, you can't blame us, most of us come from single-sex schools. & stupid joshua koh refused to treat me pizza even though he's promised me long ago! Hmmph! :/ make me waste $6.
(forget it, I'm a nice and forgiving person)
N97 mini is the cutest and most elegant phone, I'm going to get it when my contract ends next year :D :D :D
HK trip is next week, and can you believe it? Tomorrow is christmas eve already! Kaka's birthday is here and I haventgot any money to get him new clothes. (Kaka is my monkey)
Time flies~