♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Please, the only thing you can do to help me now is to shut up and quit that incessant nagging in my ears. It's fking irritating.

Finally, the torturous prelims are over, but the worst has yet to come.
And, for now the only consolation is Olevel's will not be as hard as prelims (i hope?) because the only things I'm depending on to get my distinctions are now flunked too, unfortunately. Even the A math paper today was disastrous. How can I actually die on the circles question for 2 years in a row? Two years! but nevermind that's just prelims.

Hopefully, I'll get some 20 points for my L1R5 for prelims, and finally get the drive to study and actually work hard to doing well, rather than staying at home and sleeping 15 hours a day like a pig. ( though I think i am one in my previous life) But well, the most important thing is, I am 30 days away from Olevels! and after that 3 weeks ( I'm wishing it'll be a breeze), then I'm FREEEEE FRREEEE FREEEEE! :D

I want to work part time at a place with a high pay and get loads of money to spend on everything I want wheeee!
Optimism, yes that's it. Optimism, resilience, determination just for that 30 days and 3 weeks.