♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, June 28, 2009

School starts ... tomorrow!
it's not that of excitement as I would probably have felt years ago, but it is one of shock.
Yes, shock.

It was as though it was just yesterday that I found out I've got the chicky pox, how I've been praying that I would recover in time for my last JTC. I've said I would start studying that week, and 'that week' turned out to be the last week of June hols. I could prolly well have done more than just 2 chapts of Bio, 2 compre and some math.

I wish I could have the drive I had in Sec2. No, there's no turning back.
Why do my important years always have to screw up? PSLE was a rush but it wasn't as bad as this. I must be thinking that I can do some miracle and get my 6 pointer within 1 month of preparation.....

I've been at history for 9 hours now, and I've done one chapter.
That's not the way to do things! Goodness.

ciaos