♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, May 10, 2009

WOAH, I HATE S4 TO THE COREEE!
How i wish I can spend weekends doing totally nothing, and not get my hands on books at all, but no, it's not impossible, unless I risk my already atrocious marks. Stop. I know what you all are going to say.
But what?!!! 12 homework and going on... Look, Vesak day holiday is just a day for extra homework shuzxzzz and I need to freaking start my chemistry, though I know I'll fail (like usual!)
Term 2 is ending sooon and I can imagine how my PPR will look like.
L1R5: 30 :(

CCA sucks ttm, it's just a complete waste of time.
OH WELL. anw Thai express-ed at J8 again! YAYYYYE I love pad thai toooooo much. YUMYUMYUM. Imagine how life will be so great if we can eat at Marche, Thai-express, cafe cartel (my sirloin steak!), furama, hat Italy restaurant my bro was talking about etc etc... rather than the boring ol' Macs that jack up my fats and cholesterol level and my expenditure when it is not worth it.

and I cooked today!
HAPPY MAMA'S DAY MUMMY!
♥
i know you probably won't know that this exists but i'm not gonna care (:
Rock on, you ladaayyyye! ((: