♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Saturday, May 23, 2009

JUBILATE VI!
I loved the choir and the dance performances!!
But it was such a spoilsport cos we missed the band performance. Honestly, that was bad crowd control, bad notification, bad arrangement, so bad!

But anyway, it was our last official CCA! Mixed emotions arise, happy that I no longer have to groan about sitting at the track doing nothing? Or sad that there's no more CCA? however, we're still not spared from the walkathon donation! So, would some nice kind soul help me? I need to raise 35 bucks. -.-

It's amazing how time flies by. Thursday was another American Idol finale and people waited for the results at the expense of PE. So a few minutes before our 2.4 started, everyone was going KRIS WON!!! I can still remember vividly how people went David Cook won (-.-) last year in the midst of a lesson (i think?) and I had no inkling as to who those two Davids are. But I still don't like them.

So, I rushed to meet oli at yck and we stopped at khatib to meet ze and shuang. afterwhich, we stopped at yishun and waited for the 3rd train before we could get to woodlands MRT. poop. If you're wondering why, that's because, our train terminates at yishun, we got down, and the next train was too packed, and the next next train terminates at yishun too -.- Upon reaching causeway point, we couldnt get in cos apparently there was fire.
so we ended up late.

Everyone was dressed to the nines, (i believe there'll be people wearing gowns - i was just kidding) and i was in that smelly blue dress :P

i almost forgot i have a lit test on the first period of the week!

I CANT WAIT FOR JTCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
THE INCREDIBLES with TRELLA, because we are incredible!
DARKBLUES ♥