♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, May 11, 2009

I see the magnificent sunrise everyday; it's like a new glint of hope, encouraging me to go on when i feel like giving up, now it's just one more step, one last leap.

I feel so energetic now after talking to qiqin! whee. so I'm prepared to finish 2 lit essays and revision for chem test tomorrow! I'm hoping that procrastination does not tempt me and I must have the determination that kahu has!

Because that's life and I'm going to convince myself that I have an insatiable passion for lit and all my other subjects. I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM.