Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Sometimes I really do wonder, what is life all about?
Can you really judge whether a person has 'life' or not with useless quizzes that shows how many movies you've watched?
Is life supposed to be just tests, study and sleep? I mean, that's how it is for me now.
Failing in everything doesn't seem to do any good either.
Cos, nothing seems to be going right this term. But well, we have to face reality.
Ah... it's April's Fools today and we ran out of tricks (we didn't even have any to start with!) But what can we do? With smart and experienced teachers like Mrs Yeo, there was never successful attempts in that. But zhiyi was so gay! Who goes around saying "you look beautiful today, happy april fools!" ?
AH-HA, imagine the shock when I went around telling people SS test was cancelled. That was hilarious like their expressions really undergoes a 180degrees change, and their eyes popped at that instance.
Poof, we went to AMK hub after school. And A-shuang gave me this free macs ice cream! It was for flavour burst! Grape was fantastic but AMK's macs did not have it, so I decided to try the new flavour, and I preferred grape still. Oh, then I ended up looking at ze and shuang eating pepper lunch cos' flavour burst made me bloated for no reason. O' I saw MK in my way home, so I just casually greeted a hi. And so I trudged home lazily after that.
Um, a particularly tuneless life yeah?
I really should start on my science and math and whatever shit there is. It's just few weeks away....(P.S. it took me four whole days to get out of my depression! OMGOSH)